This Amelia Island, Florida, home was remodeled extensively throughout the entire first floor (including removal of the staircase) to maximize the natural light and beautiful marsh and water views. Robyn Branch Design and Julia Hall Interiors collaborated on the project, incorporating the homeowners’ personal styles as well as the area’s natural elements. A hand-carved sculptural element—a filigree design of native tree frogs and feathers—covers a critical support beam. Custom kitchen cabinetry, exotic countertop slabs, and high-end furnishings complete the space.
1. Dining Room Credenza, Serge de Troyer, sergedetroyer.com
2. Leather Counter Stools, JANUS et Cie, janusetcie.com
3. Amoeba Sofa, Carriage House Modern, ch-modern.com
4. Penshell Margot Collection Side Table, Serge de Troyer, sergedetroyer.com
5. Hand-Carved Pole Cover, Chad Bridges, mkt.com/chad-bridges-designs
“Our client benefitted from the experience and eye of a wonderful team of designers. After the lengthy remodel, they are thrilled with their home and can enjoy the beautiful interior space as well as the magnificent exterior.” – Robyn Branch