This stunning master bath in Chileno Bay Resort & Residences, Los Cabos, Mexico, was designed by Michael Booth, principal and co-founder of BAMO. Natural materials with clean lines and muted tones accentuate the beauty of the villa’s coastal surroundings. Handcrafted accessories created by local artisans reflect the spirit of Los Cabos, while floor-to-ceiling glass windows frame mesmerizing views.
1. Chief Round Stool, Martha Sturdy, marthasturdy.com
2. Freestanding Tub, Apaiser, apaiser.com
3. Tara Classic Three-Hold Mixer, Dornbracht, dornbracht.com
4. Tara Logic Single-Lever, Tub Mixer, Dornbracht, dornbracht.com
5. Garrison Wall Sconces, The Urban Electric Co., urbanelectricco.com
“The design intent was to be youthful but authentic, fresh and unexpected. The spaces are simple and modern, flowing easily from one to the next and beyond. The natural and textural palette complements the coastal backdrop.”
—Michael Booth, Principal and Co-Founder, BAMO