Recently completed this past February, the Ritz-Carlton Residences at Miami Beach, the largest residential Miami Beach property, has unveiled photographs of its new, move-in ready model units.
This is the first US project by renown Italian Architect Piero Lissoni, and all three units were designed by Italian powerhouses: Flexform, B&B Italia, and Baxter.
The units are all completely furnished, and come with social distance amenities that complement a true first-class lifestyle.
Flexform Model Unit
Italian brand Flexform furnished the three-bedroom unit following its company motto “timeless and elegant, a light contemporary touch.” Featuring a sophisticated color palette, the design is meant to blend the indoor and outdoor spaces, all while connecting to the spirit and allure of Miami Beach. The unit creates a sense of calm serenity and features three and a half bathrooms, 2,634 square feet of interior space and 244 square feet of exterior space. Unit priced at $3,425,000.
B&B Italia Model Unit
Entirely furnished by B&B Italia, the four-bedroom model unit includes modern furniture elements that are distinctive and characterized by exceptional quality and timeless elegance. The residences includes a den and three and a half bathrooms (3,820 interior square feet and 650 exterior square feet). The home includes honed silk georgette limestone flooring, Terre de Siene wood oak flooring in bedrooms, Lualdi oversized solid-core doors, and more. Unit is listed for $5,231,000.
Baxter Model Unit
Fully furnished by Baxter, a leader in luxury Italian furniture, the three-bedroom turnkey home features sophisticated European craftsmanship with elegant chandeliers, textured rugs, accent chairs, and artworks that line the walls. The home includes a den, family room, and three and a half bathrooms (3,835 interior square feet and 708 exterior square feet). Unit is listed for $5,780,000.
Social Distancing Features:
- Private Suites: First and only property in Miami Beach to feature private suites. Ideal for those looking to keep quarantined family members at a safe social distance, or even an alternative home office space.
- Private Elevators: Includes 20 private elevators.
- One Family at a Time: Features the world’s first residential communal art studio, allowing only one family to book at a time.
- World’s first residential art studio
- 36 private boat dockages and private on-site captained day yacht
- Ecological food forest and community garden
- Half-acre rooftop pool deck with private cabanas
- Private cinema-style screening room
- Meditation garden
- Medical concierge with celebrity author of The South Beach Diet, Dr. Arthur Agatston