Designed by Morgante Wilson Architects, this beachfront villa on the island of St. John showcases sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea, the bay, and neighboring St. Thomas. The interior design quietly plays homage to the island, with finishes carefully selected for a natural and serene vibe. The expansive great room is an inviting gathering space that opens to the dining area and kitchen. A study in relaxed ambiance, it features a custom semicircular sofa and a sophisticated textile palette of creams and sand tones. These crisp, clean tones are punctuated by striking, beautifully crafted accent pieces.
- Curved sectional sofa, Nathan Anthony, nafurniture.com
- Bronze open armillary chandeliers, Hubbardton Forge, hubbardtonforge.com
- Custom windows and doors, Andersen Windows, andersenwindows.com
- Jute-wrapped bentwood lounge chair, Palecek, palecek.com
- Limestone and bronze side table, Kreiss, kreiss.com
- Custom nesting coffee tables, i2i Design, i2i-design.com