Nestled within the constellation of islands that form the Noonu Atoll in the Maldives, Velaa Private Island is arguably one of the most private and luxurious islands in the world. The buyout rate for Velaa Private Island starts from $1,000,000 per night, with a minimum booking of four nights.
Offering a variety of ultra-luxe facilities for a once-in-a-lifetime experience, guests of Velaa have access to a wide range of amenities, listed below.
- Ultimate ‘Velaa Spa’ with new range of out-of-this-world treatments (including a chardonnay body scrub and a green caviar facial) and visiting wellness practitioners
- Their own private semi-submarine to see some of the most amazing wildlife the Maldives has to offer
- Private beach spectacles with celebrity singers
- Water hoverboards/ & jet packs
- Sleep pods in the spa
- Private yacht for sunset cruises, dinners, and diving expeditions
One of the top destinations to visit in 2021, the tropical archipelago of islands of the Maldives offers an array of idyllic spots for a bit of seclusion in unparalleled privacy. Head and shoulders above the rest, the ultra-luxe Velaa Private Island is truly the pinnacle of privacy, offering almost limitless possibilities for things to do, including having the island and all its facilities entirely to yourself.
Service is of utmost priority at Velaa with the island having a guest to staff ratio of one to eight, including dedicated butlers for every room. The island’s team pride themself on being able to fulfil any guest request, no matter how big or small.
Each of the island’s expansive beach and water villas can be booked separately, but as long as you book for at least four nights, private takeover of the island is also available. Along with its pristine white beaches and tropical forests, you’ll have your pick of infinity pools, a choice of five restaurants (and an incredible wine cellar), a full-service spa, a nine-hole golf course, a kid’s club, and a whole ocean of crystal clear water to enjoy.