Villa Au Soleil, owned by comedian Steve Martin, is now on the market, listed with St. Barth Properties Sotheby’s International Realty.
Villa Au Soleil has garnered many accolades for its ambiance, spectacular pool, lush gardens and 270 degree views. Tom Smyth, Co-owner and Real Estate contact for the US Market, reports that the interest from buyers is keen adding “this is a gorgeous vacation home with a special mystique. It epitomizes the villa lifestyle here and the strong rental history is an added bonus.” According to Peg Walsh, founder of St. Barth Properties Sotheby’s International Realty, “people are first drawn to Villa Au Soleil by the opulent layout and extraordinary views and then after they arrive they find themselves falling in love with its hominess and warmth. The tropical colonial charm that is felt throughout the house and the grounds seems to be the magic ingredient that has so many people declaring that they have found their ultimate home in St. Barth.”
In addition to the traditionally elegant architecture and décor, Villa Au Soleil offers a number of distinctive features that are coveted by those seeking the celebrated St. Barth villa lifestyle:
- A secluded Balinese-style gazebo set amidst lush tropical gardens; a true sanctuary with a lily pond.
- A state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen, a poolside barbeque shelter, a traditional dining room and multiple terraced dining areas; foodies and aspiring chefs are inspired to cook in and enjoy.
- A bird’s eye view of St. Barth’s notorious little runway with the small planes taking off and landing.
- Expansive outdoor living spaces that include a spectacular infinity pool, a multi-level sun deck and a patio.
- A private hot tub on the Master Bedroom’s terrace.
For questions regarding the sale of Villa Au Soleil, Tom Smyth can be reached by phone at (508)-570-4481 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those interested in renting the villa should contact email@example.com courtesy of PR Web